San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning
workshop for high school sophomores , juniors and seniors and their
We’ll discuss the FAFSA form and all the information you need to
maximize the financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover
the best strategies to pay for college on the most tax efficient basis,
without putting a strain on the rest of your finances .
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to increase your tax deductions and tax credits.
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Family Contribution.
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
When & Where
Stuart Grossman is the president of College Funding Systems, a leading college financial consulting firm headquartered in Spokane, WA. His company focuses on helping families maximize financial aid and assisting them with funding solutions that enable them to pay for college in a comfortable manner without going heavily into debt.
College Funding Systems was founded 14 years ago and offers educational workshops throughout the Pacific Northwest. Since then Stuart has given over 300 workshops to parents of college bound students totaling over 5,000 attendees.
Stuart is also the author of “How to Give your Child a 4-Year College Education without Going Broke” and is a highly sought after speaker and media favorite with his insider’s secrets on how to legally beat the high cost of college.