Please join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop that will focus on high school sophomores, juniors and seniors.
We'll discuss the FAFSA fromand all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Eeven if your family is not eligible for need-base aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college in the most cost efficient basis--without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In the workshop, you will learn:
* How to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits
* How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages
* How to send your child to an expensive private university for les than a state school
* Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
* How to pay for college ina failing economywithout relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
* How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family
* How to lower your "out-of-pocket" costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school
When & Where
" Our sold mission is to help parents successfully navigate the college admission and financial aid process so they can comfortably afford to send their children to college… Regardless of the cost"
EZPlanningForCollege.com is a partner of the College Planning Network, the nation's largest and a proud member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), the National Association of College Funding Advisers (NACFA), the National Association of College Admissions Counselors (NACAC), the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA), the Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA), and the National Ethics Bureau.