San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FREE COLLEGE FINANCIAL PLANNING NIGHT
PARENTS, IS YOUR CHILD HEADING TO COLLEGE SOON? DON'T MISS THIS FREE WORKSHOP!
Thursday, February 27th, 7:00PM - 8:00PM. At Little White Chapel Christian Church in the Upstairs Classroom. 1711 N. Avon Street, Burbank, CA 91505.
Due to the popularity of our free workshops, seats fill up quickly. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
Please join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop that will focus on high school sophomores, juniors and seniors.
We'll discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college in the most cost-efficient basis - without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits.
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private loans or raiding your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your "out of pocket" costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
For more information call 323-428-2264 or visit www.ugetin.com
When & Where
College Application Training
College Application Training helps college bound students get in to their top-choice schools, pay for their education and stay safe on campus. Visit www.ugetin.com
Here is what parents like you are saying about our FREE College Funding Workshop...
-"Very informative. The presenter told us many things I was totally in the dark about." Rosie Palumbo, parent of High School Junior.
-"Information was clear, easy to understand and straight forward. Excellent presentation - no hidden agendas." Lynn McKenna, parent of High School Senior.
-"Opened up opportunity to look at colleges we thought were out of our price range." Barbara Eames, parent of High School Sophomore.
-"Covered a lot of ground - easy to follow and moved quickly." Sara Pogue, parent of High School Junior.
-"Demystified the college funding process." Joseph Mozella, parent of High School Senior.