FREE Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Seminar in Pasadena
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:45 AM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please Join Us July 17th
FREE Bankruptcy Seminar Exclusivley For Real Estate Professionals!
Learn about the different types of bankruptcies and common scenarios you and your clients might face, including issues pertaining to real estate.
The presentation will give an overview of Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy and the difference between the two.
Presented by: Elena Steers and Allen Vaysberg with the Law Offices of Steers & Associates.The Law Offices of Steers & Associates is a full service law firm specializing in debt relief services for individuals and small businesses.
Common scenarios will also be discussed, especially as they pertain to real estate issues such as, assisting with:
- Clients’ short sales
- Clients with sales while in bankruptcy
- Helping clients' loan modifications proceed while in bankruptcy
- Removing clients' junior mortgage liens in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy
Come and find out what options you and your clients have when being faced with some of these situations:
- A foreclosure is pending against your clients' property
- Your clients are about to begin the loan modification process, but their credit card debt is too high
- Your clients' loan modification was approved for the first mortgage, but there is a substantial balance on the second mortgage
- Your clients' property is worth a lot less than what they owe on their first mortgage and they also have a second mortgage/equity line
- Your clients' property was sold through a short sale prior to January 2011, but there is a deficiency balance for which your clients may be responsible
Special guest speakers will be Attorney Benjamin Brin with Brin Financial | Legal, Loan Officer Lamont Smith with PNC Mortgage & Insurance Agent Christian Bevington with Bevington Insurance.
Benjamin Brin with Brin Financial | Legal specializes in Estate Planning & Family Living Trusts.
Stay connected with us on the web!
DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR BUSINESS CARD TO ENTER AT A CHANCE
TO WIN OUR RAFFLE DRAWING