FREE Bangkok Bootcamp
Tuesday, 28 August 2012 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (India Standard Time India Time)
You're invited to our one-day bootcamp to learn more about Zendesk functionality that will further optimise your support team efficiency!
Join us for a COMPLETELY FREE Zendesk Bootcamp, lunch and cocktail reception in Bangkok! The training is normally $1000, but you have the opportunity to register for your complimentary seat and join other Zendesk administrators for an overview of:
- Ticket Channels: Email, Web Portal, Twitter, Chat, Facebook, Feedback Tabs and Voice demo
- User Experience: Timezones, Language, Colors, Logos, Widgets and Multi-Branding
- Improving Efficiency: Macros, Views, Tags, Placeholders and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Setting-Up Teams: Groups, Roles and Light Agents and Your Support Team
- Building a Business Process: Custom Fields, Mandatory Fields, Triggers and Automations
- Knowledge Base: Using Forums for Community Support
- Going Mobile: Native iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile and iPad Apps
- Security Best Practices: Enterprise Security, Compliance and Best Practice Recommendations
- Integrating Your Help Desk: Salesforce, JIRA and Ticket Sharing
The day is structured to deliver best practices and key concepts to users with any level of expertise - whether you're an experienced user or just getting started. You'll be guided by our professional Zendesk trainers and have the opportunity to build your network and connect with other Zendeskians during lunch and at a post-training recovery cocktail reception where, as always, the tab will be on Zendesk.
Grab your seat before space runs out!
123 Charoennakorn Road
When & Where
Zendesk is the leading cloud-based customer service software solution. More than 40,000 companies such as Gilt Groupe, Box, and Disney are using Zendesk to lower their support costs, raise productivity, and increase customer satisfaction. Loved by both service teams and their customers for its beautifully simple interface, Zendesk is easy to try, buy, implement, and use. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.