Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
CROWDCHECK INVITES YOU TO
Fraud and Red Tape:
Risks to the Potential of Securities Crowdfunding
Our 2nd Annual Crowdfunding Conference in Washington, DC
Featuring Keynote Speaker: U.S. Senator Mark Warner (D-Virginia)
Monday, April 8, 2013 at 2pm
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20001
Panel One: Defining the Threat
- Sherwood Neiss, Principal of Crowdfund Capital Advisors
- Joan MacLeod Heminway, W.P. Toms Distinguished Professor of Law at The University of Tennessee College of Law
- Rick Fleming, Deputy General Counsel at North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA)
- David Blass, Chief Counsel, Division of Trading and Markets at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Professor Mercer Bullard, Jessie D. Puckett, Jr. Lecturer and Associate Professor at the University of Mississippi Law School, and founder of Fund Democracy
Panel Two: Response without Overreach
- Vince Molinari, CEO, Gate Technologies
- Paul Atkins, Former SEC Commissioner, Chief Executive at Patomak Global Partners, Visiting Scholar at American Enterprise Institute
- Robert Colby, Chief Legal Officer, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Daniel Gorfine, Milken Institute, Director, Financial Markets Policy and Legal Counsel
- Anthony Randazzo, Director of Economic Research at the Reason Foundation
Parking and Transportation:
Valet parking is available at the Hyatt and additional information can be found here. There are also a number of parking garages in the area including Colonial Parking at 500 New Jersey Ave NW, Central Parking at the Liason Hotel at 415 New Jersey Avenue NW and the Union Station Parking Garage at 50 Massachusetts Ave NE.
Union Station is within a ten minute walk from the Hyatt Regency. Amtrak, Metro, Marc and VRE trains all arrive into Union Station. The station also services a number of bus lines including Bolt Bus, Megabus, Washington Deluxe, Peter Pan, Greyhound and DC2NY. More information on transportation options to Union Station can be found here.
For more information about CrowdCheck please visit www.crowdcheck.com. CrowdCheck can be reached by phone at 202.464.6603 or by email at email@example.com.