Fox Valley Demo Day 2013-03
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The suburbs probably don't have glamorous startups launching every month (though there's more than you think). We do have businesses doing good work, and sometimes they might even launch a new product. There is a surprising amount of activity, and the problem is hardly anybody knows about it.
Demo Day is for any Fox Valley entrepreneur who has something to show - be it a new product, new business, or a not so new business that may still be new to the audience. This is an opportunity to practice your pitch (5 minute max), get a little open feedback, plus meet your fellow innovators.
18:00 (6:00) Arrive, socialize, equipment test.
18:30 (6:30) presentations begin.
- Troy Bjerke - Final Scope
- Mike Hale - reporting for Twitter celebrities
- Khristen McAfee - BankIOU
- Rick Carlino - RadioCollar
- Michael Copeland - Shareborn
How do I sign up to present?
Contact the organizer and arrange a meeting.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
When & Where
Fox Valley Startup Collaboratory
Startup Collaboratory is a group of Entrepreneurs, Business Professionals, and Business Owners who meet to…
- Collaborate on starting and growing businesses
- Share viewpoints and generate new ideas
- Network for help overcoming business challenges