NEW ENGLAND HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVE MEETING
4TH ANNUAL SUMMER SOCIAL!
AUGUST 4, 2014, 7:30AM TO 10:00AM
LOCATION: Constant Contact, 1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA
Directions and parking information at: https://goo.gl/maps/WLRSf
Please join us for the 4th annual summer NEHEN networking meeting. This program features a number of snapshot presentations from local pre-venture and early stage Life Science companies. Each company will be given 1 minute to impress us with their value proposition with plenty of opportunity to network with the companies and fellow members. Thanks to everyone who applied! We had a fantastic set of companies submit this year, and are very excited to learn more about the ones below.
Companies that have been selected to present, with their tweetable descriptions:
- 3Derm: We take 3D pictures of skin with an inexpensive handheld imager to help detect skin cancer at the earlier, more treatable stages.
- AblaCor Medical Corp: AMC is developing disruptive catheter technology to treat/cure >3M US people with atrial fibrillation which causes 20% of strokes.
- Amplyus: Amplyus democratizes DNA science by creating smarter, simpler, and more accessible lab technology. First product: the miniPCR.
- Articulate Labs, Inc: Cost saving, adaptive medical device helps knee osteoarthritis/replacement patients rehab on the go while monitoring progress & outcomes.
- Digital Collaboration Solutions: @ThinkDCS helps #healthcare orgs improve patient & provider engagement & care coordination via communications, collaboration & #healthit
- Emmy Medical, LLC: Cytosure - making cytoscopy simple, safe and predictable.
- iGetBetter: Cloud-based software platformenables collaboration among the entire care team, patients and fanily; heavily engages patients, proving it can reduce readmissions to 0%.
- InsomniSolv, Inc: A unique OTC therapeutic product at the intersection of wearables and medical devices that treats insomnia without medications.
- KeraFAST, Inc: We are like ‘craigslist for the life science academic freezer,' selling rare research materials worldwide, and then splitting the profits to give back to Science.
- MedicaMetrix, Inc: ProstaGlove is a device to measure the prostate and calculate hte PSA Density to identify men who should get a prostate biopsy, saving $billions.
- ONEighty C Technologies Corporation: Commercialized and proven WAVEPulse TM high-performance sterilization technology with products targeting security and healthcare markets.
- RNsights: RNsights has created on-line communities for RNs, NPs and PAs. Through these communities we provide targeted marketing and market research.
- Santuris: Ergonomic surgical masks for the 21st Century - advanced mask design provides optimum balance of protection, comfort and breathability.
- Stroma Medical Corporation: Stroma is a medical device company that has developed a patented system for providing patients with the option to safely alter their eye color via a non-surgically invasive laser based technique.
- VentriFlo: The VentriFlo pulsatile pump for blood flow the way it should be; uses a Bose linear motor, proprietary diaphragm and controlled waveforms.
- VerbalCare: Patient-centered care isn't a myth. @VerbalCare is making it a reality with technology that cares.
- VisMedX: Visual communications for medicine. Networked visual connectivity & workflow collaboration technology for value care giving teams.
- Vittamed Corp: Developed clinically verified innovative neurodiagnostics devices: non-invasive Intracranial Pressure (ICP) meter and non-invasive cerebral autoregulations monitor.
Look forward to seeing everyone there!
Sponsorship kindly provided by:
Platinum Sponsor: CMC Consulting - Global M&A Specialists
Silver: Bridgemedica - Your partner for product development
Location: Constant Contact - Industry leading email marketing tools
Refreshments provided by: