FoursquareTM Birthday Party
* SOLD OUT *
When: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 from 6:00PM-8:00PM
Where: Digital Bootcamp, 25 West Hubbard St., Chicago, IL 60654
FoursquareTM is turning two years old and you are invited to the birthday party. The mobile application was first introduced at the South by Southwest (SXSW) conference in Austin, TX in March 2009. FoursquareTM quickly became the breakout mobile application at the conference. Currently, Foursquare has over 6 million users and partnerships with Bon Appetit, Bravo, Louis Vuitton, MTV, People Magazine, Walgreens, Zagat, etc.
- Todor Krecu, Chicago Ambassador, Foursquare
- Jeffrey Epstein, Director, Digital Bootcamp
- Maria Scileppi, Director, Chicago Portfolio School
- Uki Dominque Lucas, Founder, Dominique Lucas, Inc.
- Rosemary Walker, Manager, Creative Circle
- Geoff Alexander, Vice President - Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, Managing Partner - Wow Bao
- Alecia Dantico, Vice President, Digtial, Weber Shandwick
- Xochi (sōchē) Adamé, Chicago Campus Coordinator, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (LFGSM)
- Adam Kraft, Co-Founder, GeoPollster
Social Media Visionary & International Speaker
Dominos Pizza in Chicago
After party will be at: Theory Sports Bar & Grill, 9 W. Hubbard St., Hubbard & State, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 644-0004. Specials: $5 Belvedere cocktails and $5 22 oz Bud Lights.
These are photos and videos from the first birthday party:
- A video Dennis Crowley, FoursquareTM co-founder, took of our Skype call with him
- First Birthday Party Event photos
- Birthday Party Event: Video 1 | Video 2 | Video 3 | Video 4
Robert Scoble video of his interview with Dennis Crowley, CEO of Foursquare, and Alexa Andrzejewski, founder of Foodspotting.
For questions or for more information about this event, contact:
- Todor Krecu
- Foursquare Chicago Ambassador
This foursquareTM Birthday Party is being hosted Chicago Web 2.0 and Social Media Marketing Group and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Foursquare Labs, Inc.
Join the Foursquare Groups on these sites:
Goody Bag Sponsors