San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Four simple charitable giving strategies...
that Board Members can't wait to share
Thursday, June 6, 2013, 8:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
United Way of Porter County, 951 Eastport Centre Dr., Valparaiso
Continental Breakfast Provided at 8:15 a.m.
This workshop is for you:
Development directors, board members, nonprofit CEOs, and professional advisors
You will learn:
1. How giving stock can reduce tax exposure for donors
2. Why you should create a great “sponsorship” menu—and how to do it
3. Who can benefit from Indiana NAP tax credits—and how to explain them plain
4. How IRAs can turn into great gifts
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
1. Help donors understand how charitable gifts can have important tax benefits
2. Educate board members about four tax-saving strategies to share with friends
3. Communicate the value you can bring to the advisor-client relationship
TWO BONUS GIVE-AWAYS
- A step-by-step outline for walking board members and donors through each giving technique
- An essential guide to creating meaningful sponsorship packages
Andrea Proulx Buinicki, Giving Focus LLC