Founding Member - Action Tampa Bay
Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 8:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Action Tampa Bay is being established to provide financial assistance to qualitifed 501(c)(3) agencies, as well as units of government, to support efforts to operate, preserve, and/or rehabilitate historical and culturally significant structures. (Such as the Roy Jenkins Pool)
Members may be for an individual or a business.
- Founding members will receive:Access for the member and a guest to the Action Tampa Bay VIP section at the Third Annual Bluz and BBQ on October 13 & 14, 2012 and the Second Annual Tampa Bay Seafood Festival on March 23 & 24, 2012
- Recognition at the event through video listings and on event websites.
- Members will receive an embroidered shirt with the Action Tampa Bay logo
Dues will be $500 per year beginning on January 1 of each year.
Inaugural Memberships will be limited and available through December 31, 2012.
Inaugural Memberships will not expire until December 31, 2013.
Dues will be as follows:
- Through April 15, 2012 the dues will be $250, limited to the first 100 members.
- $400 from April 16, 2012 through May 31, 2012
- 500 from June 1, 2012 and will not expire until December 31, 2013.
See pictures from the 2012 Tampa Bay Seafood Festival here
and the 2011 Bluz and BBQ here
Founding Memberships will be limited to 500 per year.
Action Tampa Bay is an applied for not for profit, 501 (c) 3.