San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
At this seminar you will learn how to:
• Create a new offering for new customers
• Develop ways to keep customers coming
• Keep yourself on track by creating action plans
• Position yourself against other competitors
• Write a business plan foundation in one (1) hour
Instructor: John McAdam has taught Strategic Business Planning at The Wharton SBDC since 2006 and has worked with over 1,000 business plans for clients, adult students, and his own businesses. During this session, you will learn the 5 most important parts of any business plan and how to get to positive cash flow as quickly as possible.
TWO webinars and one In-person session (3 Sessions)
- Webex Webinars: February 12th and 19th from 10am-12pm
(Must RSVP to receive the webex instructions)
- In-Person Class: February 26th, 2012 from 10am – 12Pm
Location: NYC Business Solutions, Queens Center: 168-25 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY 11432
RSVp : Jmatthews@nycbusiness-solutions.com or 718-577-2134
* Upon your RSVP, we will email you the passcode and telephone number to access the webinar modules.
When & Where
NYC Business Solutions
NYC Business Solutions is a set of free services offered by the Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, NYC Business Solutions can work for you - for free.