Get the scoop on the joys of caring for dogs or cats, kittens or puppies in your home. Hear about the realities and rewards of short-term fostering from experienced foster parents and ARF's Foster Coordinator.
The class is 2 hours in length. 1 1/2 hours is dedicated to course material, and the last half hour is for sign up and discussion.
Bring your concerns and questions to this FREE no-obligation presentation.
Children who attend must be 12 years and older, and must attend the class with a parent.
Cancellations require 24 hour notice.
If you arrive at the class more than 20 minutes late, you must attend another orientation for the entire presentation before you can apply to foster for ARF.
When & Where
ARF Foster Program
ARF foster families help save lives every time they open their homes and hearts to an animal in need.
Why Foster for ARF?
- ARF provides all supplies needed to foster (including crate, food, toys, and puppy pads/litter)
- ARF has a full-time Foster Coordinator who is available to answer questions and offer support six days a week
- ARF has a full-service clinic to take care of all medical needs for foster animals, including surgery and vaccinations
- Fostering is a great opportunity to volunteer together as a family; caring for a cat, dog, kittens, or puppies without a long-term adoption commitment
- ARF handles the entire adoption process at our facility, so all YOU have to do is love and care for the foster animal for a set period of time