San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Foster Family Universal 2014
April 14, 2014 – April 17, 2014
Take a trip to Disney and Universal with your Favorite Traveling Chicks att the brand new Universal Cabana Resort. This ultimate getaway will allow your family to enjoy Universal and Disney in a way it has not been experienced. Shopping at some of the best outlets available, to enjoying the fun of Shrek, Ghostbusters, Men in Black, The Incredible Hulk, Harry Potter & the Forbidden Journey, The Dueling Dragons and so much more, to strolling in Downtown Disney for some epic fun, it is all available at your leisure. Enjoy Universal Studios, Universal Island of Adventure, Universal Citywalk, and Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Roundtrip Airfare from Norfolk, VA to Orlando, FL
4 Days/ 3 Nights Accommodations at the Brand New Cabana Bay Resort, a Universal Resorts Property
Premium On site Park Privileges
3 Day Universal Tickets for 3 People
An Evening in Universal Disney
Full Packages with Airfare
From VA, Standard Accommodations
$2,400 for your Family
Info about Cabana Bay Resort
Flash back to the 1950’s and 60’s for endless family fun at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, opening throughout 2014. From the moment you arrive, you will be taken back to the iconic beach resorts of the era. With a hip, vintage look, the resort will offer 1800 on-site rooms – including 900 family suites and 900 standard guest rooms – adding high-quality, high-value options for families wanting an affordable on-site experience.
The hotel will be themed differently than anything else currently available at Universal Orlando. It will evoke the driving vacations so many Americans grew up enjoying with their families — spending time at sweeping motor courts just off the highway, where families relaxed and played after a long day’s drive. The new hotel’s hip, vintage look will be accented with bold design, dramatic, clean lines, bright, period colors and touches of neon. Inside areas including the lobby, dining areas and large, comfortable rooms will follow suit. The hotel will have two themed pool areas.
The advantages to staying at Cabana Bay Beach Resort include all the other standard on-site benefits for Universal Orlando guests:
◾Early Park Admission.
◾Complimentary package delivery.
◾Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key.
◾Complimentary scheduled transportation to Wet ‘n Wild, SeaWorld and Aquatica.
◾Access to the other amenities at Universal’s deluxe on-site hotels, including the pool areas.
◾Universal Orlando character appearances.
- Galaxy Bowl, 10-lane bowling alley: Offering everything needed for a boisterous bowling experience for children and adults. Features include food and beverage options (soda, beer, wine, hot dogs, churros), pool tables, and music and video screens. Lanes can be rented for $45 per hour or per game at $7.50 per person. Shoe rental is available for $4.00 per pair.
- North Courtyard: 10,000 sq ft pool featuring zero-entry, a sand beach, 4,000 sq ft iconic dive tower water feature, and 100 ft waterslide.
- South Courtyard: 6,000 sq ft pool featuring zero-entry, a sand beach, and Universal’s first lazy river.
- Poolside activities: Hula hoop contests, bingo, dive-in movies, ping pong, volleyball, pool tables.
- Universal Orlando Resort Store: Offering sundries, guest necessities, newspapers, magazines, etc., as well as Universal and Cabana Bay Beach Resort logo merchandise.
- Complimentary Fitness Studio: offering cardiovascular equipment, and an open area with mats, medicine balls, Bosu Balls, and rubber dumbbells, and locker rooms.
- Game-O-Rama game room.
- Dining options include Bayliner Diner food court: Guests can dine-in or “grab and go” at the 600-seat food court which features a variety of food stations including burgers and milk shakes, pizza and pasta, a bakery, sandwiches and more.
- Additional options: Starbucks coffee shop, lobby and pool bars offering signature frozen drinks and smoothies, plus snacks in the bowling alley. In addition, guests can have pizza delivered right to their rooms.
There’s plenty of space for the whole family in the charming Family Suite. These retro rooms boast colorful decor, sleeping accommodations for six, two flat screen TV’s, a kitchenette area, and a sliding partition for privacy. The extra-large bathroom features preparation spaces for three people at once, so everyone can get to the park early.
$100 per person – Due to Reserve Rate
Monthly payments are required
ALL REMAINING BALANCES DUE, if any – March 13, 2014
-All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Please register in the name shown on your certified identification This is used for room registration.
-It is best to pay your initial deposit as soon as possible to guarantee you are locked in at the above rates. Rates are subject to increase.
-If you fail to make monthly payments, your reservations are subject to cancellation and all monies paid will be forfeited.
-It is imperative to make sure your roommate’s payments are made in a timely manner. If your roommate does not make timely payments or decides not to attend, you will be required to pay a higher Occupancy Rate.
-A $50 late fee will be imposed for all payments received after the final payment deadline (NO EXCEPTIONS).
-All correspondence regarding this trip is sent via email. Please provide an email address that is checked frequently.
Cabana Bay Resort
Sharita with 2 Traveling Chicks
2 Traveling Chicks, LLC’s staff embodies extensive knowledge and experience in the travel industry. With our travel expertise, we will be offering extraordinary experiences in predefined and requested vacation/travel packages for our valued customers.
We provide personal, group, corporate, destination wedding, and honeymoon travel proposals. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and are looking forward to serving your travel needs.
Facebook @ www.facebook.com/2travelingchicksllc
For more information, contact us at 888.669.1194 or firstname.lastname@example.org