ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE FOREVER HOME FAMILY PICNIC & 4K-9 RUN HAS ENDED. 4K-9 RUN REGISTRATION IS STILL AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY, NOV 2 FROM 11-6 AT THE ANIMAL FOUNDATION. 4K-9 RUN REGISTRATION WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE RACE MORNING BEGINNING AT 8AM. FOREVER HOME FAMILY PICNIC REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 10-2 ON SUNDAY AT SUNSET PARK.
- 4K (2.5 mile) run with or without your four-legged friend
- Registration Fee includes registration for one dog, commemorative finisher medals, t-shirt (not guaranteed after 10/15), race bib, run timing, picnic admission and Pup Pack for one canine companion (additional Pup Packs can be purchased for canine runners for $5.00 each)
- Register one additional dog for $5 for a maximum of 2 dogs per 4K-9 Run participant
Forever Home Family Picnic (10:00am-2:00pm)
- Fun activities for dogs and their humans
- 1 mile dog-friendly walk (optional, begins at 11:00am)
- Contests, including Best Smile Competition and Tail-Wagging Contest
- Treat, Toy and Water stations
- Live entertainment
- Raffle prizes
- People Food and a pet-friendly vendor fair
- Purchase a Pup Pack for your canine companion (1 pup pack included with each Run registration)! Must pre-purchase!
- Includes bandana, custom dog tag and more!
Get involved! Become an event sponsor or vendor. Click here. All proceeds benefit the efforts of The Animal Foundation and the Outside Las Vegas Foundation. Happy Dogs, Happy People At both the Forever Home Family Picnic and the 4K-9 Run we celebrate dogs. We encourage all of our supporters and participants to bring their well-behaved, socialized, spayed and neutered canine companions to events for all to enjoy. Staff and volunteers from both organizations will help ensure all participants are enjoying a safe and friendly event. If we observe animals who are having difficulty behaving or are causing difficulties for other participants we reserve the right to have those animals removed from the event for everyone's safety and enjoyment..
When & Where
Outside Las Vegas Foundation
Founded in 2000, the Outside Las Vegas Foundation builds collaborative systems, processes and partnerships that support better stewardship of public lands. Specifically, OLVF focuses on processes that increase quantity, quality and access to trails and open space systems. OLVF achieves positive outcomes in support of these efforts by working with and connecting southern Nevada citizens, the business community, educators, advocacy organizations and governmental entities to solve important community issues regarding the use and stewardship of public lands in Southern Nevada.