Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering for our mural project, we look forward to creating lasting memories with you.
With that as a goal, we’d like to share a couple of guidelines to help make the experience safer and more enjoyable for everyone.
- Please sign up for a shift, show up a few minutes early to check in, and make room for the next team when your shift is over.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver acknowledging you take responsibility for your (and your children’s) safety.
- Please dress for outdoor painting under the viaduct, this may include:
- Head scarf or hat to protect from overhead birds
- Good working shoes, no flip flops or sandals
- Clothes you can get paint on--this paint doesn’t wash out when dry
- Please bring and apply your own sunscreen, chapstick or bug repellent
- Please go to the bathroom before your shift, there are no facilities on site.
- Please bring your own water bottle or beverage-we have asked for donations, but cannot promise water for everyone
We will provide paint, brushes and supplies on site. The mural will be outlined and you will be given small cups of paint to match outlined areas. There will be a team of artists to help answer questions.
Thank you again for your commitment to improving our Forest Glen area.
Forest Glen Mural Committee
Please email us to receive the Voulenteer Waiver Form via Email.