San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Fore! Our Community: The Johnson Center's Golf Scramble Benefiting Area Nonprofits
Join us for a four-person golf scramble!
The Johnson Center for Philanthropy is excited to partner with three local nonprofits this year for our golf scramble. We hope this outing will build new and strengthen existing partnerships between the participating organizations.
The Johnson Center will be partnering with Metro Health's Germs Away! program, Senior Neighbors, and Waterfront Film Festival.
Date: July 22, 2013
Location: Watermark Country Club
Schedule of Events :
Registration, driving range, and continental breakfast - 7 a.m.
Shotgun start - 8 a.m.
Lunch and Prizes - 1:30 p.m.
$100 per golfer (includes continental breakfast and lunch)
$375 per foursome
$25 - lunch only
Registration deadline is Saturday, July 20, 2013. Registration is available individually or as a foursome.
For more information about the course click here.
Platinum Level: $3,000
- Up to eight golfers (two foursomes)
- One hole sponsorship
- Identifying signage at the event and on the website
- Golf polos for eight golfers
- Logo on golf balls or waterbottle
- Up to four golfers (one foursome)
- Idenitfying signage at the event and on the website
- Golf polos for four golfers
- Up to two golfers
- Idenitfying sigange at the event and on the website
- Golf polos for 2 golfers
- Signage at hole
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Please contact Emily Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and questions.