"For Your Eyes Only" Hands-On Makeup Workshop
Saturday, April 13, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Eyes are the first thing people see when they look at you...So, why not make sure you leave them with a lasting impression?!!
- Are you tired of spending money to get your brows groomed? Learn how you can do them yourself and save $$$
- Do you struggle to figure out which colors will make your eyes PoP?
- Do you struggle to achieve that perfect Smoky Eye?
- Do you have hooded eyes and don't know the proper techniques to wear multiple colors and blend them to appear seamless?
- Do you struggle to make your eyeshadow last throughout the entire day and night?
- Do you wish you knew which eyeshadow type(s) were best for you?
- Do you wish you could make your eyes appear more cat-like, smaller or larger?
- Do you struggle to transition from an "office look" to a Fabulous "glamour look", in a few simple steps?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, this workshop is for You!!
Bring your own makeup. Makeup brushes will be provided.
Photos will be taken at the conclusion of the workshop.
Seating is limited, so reserve yours today!
Tickets can also be purchased in person. Contact Holly Miller at 804-266-4564 for additional information or see Karen Wilson at Salon Plaza on Laburnum Ave.
When & Where
Holly Byrd Miller of Makeup By Holly and Karen Wilson of Karen Wilson Natural Beauty
Holly Byrd Miller is a professional makeup artist and a certified makeup artist instructor with LB Beauty Academy.
Karen Wilson is a professional natural hairstylist and educator, as well as a makeup artist.