Join us in Birmingham, Alabama on January 28 for Food Blog South 2012! This year’s going to be jam-packed with sessions for beginning and experienced food bloggers, and plenty of time to meet and mingle with fellow bloggers.
- Learn how to take awesome food shots with your cameraphone.
- Get an inside scoop on hot food trends for 2012.
- Watch a blog redesign—live—and get the best design ideas for food bloggers.
- Learn how to build your brand and how to make money blogging.
- Come a day early for a session on honing your media skills with Lisa Ekus and Virginia Willis.
Our speakers include Kat Kinsman, managing editor of CNN’s Eatocracy; blogger, book coach, writer, and editor Dianne Jacob; bloggers Hélène Dujardin (Tartelette) and Jay Ducote (Bite and Booze); and Ale Sharpton of the online show Cruisin’ for a Brewsin’.
Ready to sign up? Standard registration is $150 per person. But register by October 28 and you’ll save $25! (Need more incentive to be an early bird? Be one of the first 15 people to register, and your blog may get a new look—live!—during our blog-design session.) And, we’ve arranged for a discounted rate for rooms at the Spinghill Suites in downtown Birmingham.
Interested in sponsoring FoodBlogSouth? Get details here.
Proceeds from FBS2012 will benefit the Desert Island Supply Company. For information about FoodBlogSouth 2012, sign up for our mailing list, check the news section, follow us on Twitter, or like us on Facebook.
Have a question? Email us.
Please note: Registration fees are not refundable after January 1, 2012.
For more on FoodBlogSouth, please visit FoodBlogSouth.com.