Food, Wine & Lifestyle Blogger Conference - #TECHmunch Austin
Sunday, March 9, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
TECHmunch Texas Food Blogger Conference
Sunday, March 9, 2014 (9am-6pm)
at Whole Foods Market HQ
TECHmunch, the food blogger conference sweeping North America, is returning to Texas to serve up tasty strategies for food blogger success!
This year's TECHmunch conference will inspire food bloggers of every level and provide the ingredients you need to succeed and pursue your passion.
We're delighted to be partnering with Whole Foods Market as our official venue and lunch sponsor for the third year in a row!
Who should attend?
- Bloggers of every level - from hobbyists to media conglomerates and everything in between. Meet and network with 100 local food, culinary and lifestyle bloggers.
- Brands, PR and Marketing Pros that want to connect and form partnerships with bloggers (mostly lifestyle, food and wine). Network and connect with over 100 top bloggers from Texas in one day!
What you'll learn?
Topics include the latest tools and tactics for food bloggers to create great content, build buzz, grow an audience and profit financially from all their hard work. The focus is on practical, hands-on information that bloggers can use from day-one to take their blogs to the next level.
- The Chef's Table, a Conversation with Chef Brian Malarkey
- How to Rock Pinterest (Tips from Whole Foods Market's Social Team)
- How to Leverage a Crowd for Content
- How to Keep your Blog Secure
- How to Follow your Niche & Leverage an Editorial Calendar
- How to Minimize the Legal and Reputational Risks of Food Blogging
- How to Add Credibility to Your Brand through Typography
- How to Remix and Repurpose your Recipes and Make Money Sponsored by CookbookCafe.com
- Wine Pairing Workshop & Tasting Sponsored by Whole Foods Market
- Lunch Sponsored by Whole Foods Market
- "Taste of Austing" Dessert & Networking Sponsored by BakeSpace.com
The Fine Print: TECHmunch tickets are non-refundable, but are transferrable.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Want to connect with food bloggers and social media leaders in Austin? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or head over to techmunchtx.com and fill out our form.
When & Where
Connect with us for updates! Visit techmunchatl.com TECHmunch Austin Facebook Group http://bit.ly/tmtxfacebook TECHmunch on G+ @BakeSpace