FOJT Climb Smart 2013
Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 6:00 PM - Sunday, October 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
Joshua Tree, CA
- This year we have the clinic schedule ready before we have started online sign-ups. Climbing clinic schedule has been organized to minimize driving and finding parking. Clinics are organized by individual Tracks that will stay in the same area for the day. Please see the FOJT website for a full list of this year's clinics or click here to view a PDF copy.
- The registration process has been streamlined and you will secure your clinic choices online before you arrive for check-in. Sign-up now to get the best options on clinics!
- Certified PCGI guides will be instructing the clinics.
- On the sponsor side, recent sponsors have been The North Face, Evolve Sports, Sierra Designs, Petzl, Scarpa, Black Diamond, Adventure 16, Professional Climbing Guides Institute, Five Ten, prAna, Sterling Ropes, Nomad Ventures, Gear Co-Op, Patagonia, Joshua Tree National Park, Revo sunglasses, Wilderness Outings and a number of local Joshua Tree businesses.
- The night dinner program is still being planned, but we will have a big announcement soon of a very special guest appearance.
When & Where
Friends of Joshua Tree
Friends of Joshua Tree is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the historical tradition of climbing in Joshua Tree National Park. Friends of Joshua Tree advocates, communicates, and encourages ethical and environmentally sound climbing practices, and works to shape park policy on climbing and climbing-related issues. Toward that end, Friends of Joshua Tree acts as the liaison between the climbing community and the National Park service.
For More information see our website at http://friendsofjosh.org/