FMLS Fusion 102: Working with Buyers
Friday, September 6, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 1:15 PM (EDT)
This class is the perfect follow-up for students who’ve already taken Fusion 101: Working with Buyers and have a firm grasp on Fusion’s basic concepts (Fusion Introduction covers: Fusion searches, viewing search results multiple ways, map searches, grid organization and customization, finding comparables and CMA construction).
Once you’ve mastered the Fusion Introduction basics, you’re ready to step up your game with Fusion 102. You’ll dig deeper into the system, sharpen your skills, and continue to gain a familiarity with the system. Once you master the skills and concepts taught in Fusion 102: Working with Buyers, you’ll be a Fusion expert!
Come to Fusion Intermediate and learn to:
· Access, choose, and arrange the Fusion Homepage Gadgets to meet your daily needs
· Utilize advanced search techniques to search by map, save custom searches, customize the Fusion Search panel and more
· Create and save custom grids to manage search results: see the information you need just the way you want to see it
· How to stay on top of your local market – and find overnight price and status changes – with Hot Sheets
· Dig deeper into the advanced features of the CMA Wizard.
· Understand the importance and process of adding media to your listing
· Discover GeorgiaOpenHouses.com as a FREE marketing option for your Open Houses
Note: CE Credits are given by FMLS Institute
Please note: you must have a FMLS user ID and password before attending any FMLS training.
For more information, contact the Metro Brokers Academy at 404.836.4040.
When & Where
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is a full-service real estate brokerage with more than 1700 sales associates, each with access to 25 offices throughout metro Atlanta and North Georgia. The company commits its resources to providing the finest environment for its real estate agents including technology, training and marketing.