FMLS Fusion 101: Working with Buyers
Thursday, November 7, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 12:45 PM (EST)
Atlanta, United States
To make better use of your FMLS membership, take advantage of BHGRE Metro Brokers' FMLS Fusion Training Class. This course will help familiarize you with the FMLS system in order to provide more accurate information for your clients.
You’ll see how quick and easy it is to search in Fusion, work with the gadget-filled Fusion desktop, and prepare listing presentations!
After this CE approved class, you will learn how to:
• Access and navigate www.fmls.com and Fusion
• Perform a search to locate and research properties for your customers
• Utilize the information in the listings details to research and analyze a property
• Manipulate the results grid to organize your results
• Explore mapping options in Fusion
• Prepare for a listing presentation by researching your subject property, looking at area statistics, and pulling comparables.
• Find comparable properties and perform a CMA
Note: CE Credits are given by FMLS Institute
Please note: you must have a FMLS user ID and password before attending any FMLS training.
For more information, contact the Metro Brokers Academy at 404.836.4040.
When & Where
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is a full-service real estate brokerage with more than 1700 sales associates, each with access to 25 offices throughout metro Atlanta and North Georgia. The company commits its resources to providing the finest environment for its real estate agents including technology, training and marketing.