Florida Budtender Training and HempStaff Certification AM Class
Saturday, September 27, 2014 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
HempStaff’s Budtender Training
and Certification Course
Florida’s first IN STATE class dedicated 100% to Budtending!
Ft. Lauderdale - Saturday, September 27, 2014
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM Pefer 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM class? Click Here
Sheraton Suites Hotel
311 N. University Drive, Plantation, FL
Do you want to get into the Medical Marijuana Industry? Think about Budtending!
A Budtender works behind the counter to help patients meet their medicinal needs with medical marijuana. They are like the pharmacist of medical marijuana, helping patients decide exactly which medicine will relieve their ailments, the appropriate usage and dosage.
Looking at the estimates from the Department of Health, Florida could need 2,000-5,000 Budtenders when Amendment 2 passes. However, there are very few, that live in Florida, with ANY experience in this new field.
YOU can get to the top of the list with the HempStaff Budtender Training and Certification Course. When HempStaff client’s (dispensary owners) need to hire Budtenders, our HempStaff Certified Budtenders will rise to the top of the list of available candidates!
You will learn everything there is to know about working in a Medical Marijuana Dispensary!
- What is Medical Marijuana?
- How does Medical Marijuana help patients?
- Understand Medical Marijuana and what symptoms it can minimize or alleviate.
- Discover what Medical Marijuana products may be available and how to use them.
- Learn how to recommend the appropriate Medical Marijuana dosage
- Learn how to meet new patients, interview them, understand their needs and recommend the most appropriate Medical Marijuana product and dosage to help them have a positive experience.
- Learn the cannabinoids that are in cannabis (THC, CBD, CBN, etc) and what each can do for your patients
We WILL teach you everything you need to know to be a knowledgeable, compassionate, Medical Marijuana Budtender in this new exciting industry.
What you will NOT learn:
- We will NOT teach you how to start a dispensary, farm or any other MMJ business
- We will NOT teach you how to grow (However, if you are interested in growing instead, we have partners we can recommend!)
- We will NOT help you find financing for your new business
The trainer will be flown in from Colorado for this course, he will share inside information on how this indsutry works, and what to expect. There will be a full question and answer session as well, so bring your questions! Our trainer has been a successful Colorado Budtender and Dispensary Staff Trainer for several years, and currently still works as Budtender and Trainer in the Medical Marijuana industry.
He can tell you what you can expect from patients entering into this new medical program, as he has gone through the growing pains of the Medicinal Marijuana industry in his own state. There will be a question and answer session as well, so bring all your questions regarding medical marijuana dispensaries!
At the end of the course you will be given a 20 question certification test, that you must pass in order to get your HempStaff Budtender Certification.
This class will be held 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM on September 27th, 2014.
Registration will be 7:30 - 8:30 AM.
HempStaff already has over 100 potential dispensary owners that are ready to hire Budtenders through HempStaff to work in their dispensaries as soon as Amendment 2 is passed and licenses are issued! Don't miss this opportunity to be on the top of the list of available Budtenders for these dispensaries!
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!