Florida Banner Users Group - 2013 Conference
September 27, 2013 - 8:00am - 4:00pm
Hosted by Valencia College
Sponsored by Ellucian
Please follow this link for more information on services and products offered by Ellucian
Conference details coming soon - please check back regularly for updates.
For more information, please contact FLBUG2013@valenciacollege.edu
Registration Fee & Payment Information:
Please note that there is a $25 conference registration fee. The only accepted form of payment are checks made payable to: Valencia College.
(1) You may either mail payment ahead of time to:
Attn: Bill White - MC 4-12
Orlando, FL 32811
(2) Submit payment during registration at the FL BUG 2013 Conference.
Conference Agenda (Tentative)
Welcome Reception - September 26, 2013
Houlihan’s (9150 S. International Dr. Orlando, FL 32819)
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm: Welcome Reception w/Light Snacks and Drinks
FLBUG Conference - September 27, 2013
Valencia College - West Campus
- 8:00am - 9:00am: Conference registration & check-in
- 9:00am - 12:00pm: Opening session & continental breakfast
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Buffet lunch & professional networking
- 1:00pm - 3:30pm: Breakout sessions by Banner Specialty
- 3:30pm - 4:00pm: Closing session and afternoon snack break
When & Where
Florida Banner User's Group
The FLBUG Consortium Charter
The FLBUG Consortium Mission
The mission of the FLBUG Consortium is to address core business needs and establish a strong return-on-investment while continuously improving the features and functionality of its ERP software. Through collaboration, the Consortium hopes to capitalize on sharing “best practices”, joint training and purchasing discounts.
The purpose of the FLBUG Consortium is
- to identify and articulate a broad and long-range view of ERP priorities for the Florida Community Colleges Banner ERP Consortium (the Consortium);
- to define a framework within which individual institutions retain as much flexibility as possible for their own planning while meeting state guidelines and supporting the needs of the state system to respond in a timely manner to mandates and requirements from the Florida State Board of Education, the Florida State Legislature, and other external authorities;
- to provide advisory input on IT policy issues within the Consortium;
- to identify and advise upon those matters of Banner ERP system development within the Consortium that involve collaboration, cooperation, or joint ventures between individual colleges;
- to assist the Consortium in overseeing and evaluating the uses of state funds appropriated for IT applications;
- to communicate progress, problems, and possibilities on IT issues to appropriate constituencies within the Consortium; and
- to advise the system on priority studies for which external assistance or consultants would be needed, and to assist in the identification and recruitment of such expertise.