San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you're single, it's that time of year again! Time to find a Valentine, and what better of a way than to come out and Grab A Valentine! the easy way.
Date 'N' Dash
Early Bird special: Get your ticket on Eventbrite for $14 & save $6 on the door price!
(Offer ends Sunday, February 3rd, at 11:55 PM)
How Do I Attend This Event?
There are two ways to this event.
1. Get an advance ticket on Eventbrite for $14, or
2. Show up and get your ticket at the door for $20.
What Can I Expect On The Day of The Event?
- The event starts at 7:00 PM.
- When you arrive, you will check in with me, Matt.
- You will receive
a) a name tag with your event number
b) a short rules list
c) a date card
d) a pen
e) an Icebreaker Card and
f) a Bump Card
- From there, you are free to get a drink and start meeting people.
- The Icebreaker Cards are a simple way to start a conversation with each other. After you use them once, you and your conversation partner will trade them so you can each use them to start your next conversation.
- The Bump Cards allow you to bump into a conversation and send the other person packing. It is up to you to keep track of who you bumped and who bumped you on your Bump Card. You may only bump:
a) a person of the same gender as you
b) the same person once
c) and only after each person in the conversation has used their Icebreaker Cards.
- How many people you meet is entirely up to you. You will be able to keep track of them on your Date Card.
Open Flirting Time After The Event
- Open flirting starts at 9 PM.
- Hors d'oeuvres will be served at 9 PM.
- All of the Date Cards get turned in at 10 PM. I will email you your matches over the next couple of days.
After the event there will be time for everyone to socialize with all of the other participants. I will be available starting from then onward and he can provide additional help or even suggest some of the paid classes I offer so you know there is additional help and you have options after this event has ended if you need it.
I'm really looking forward to meeting you at this event, and I'll see you there!
Parking For This Event:
Street parking is possible but it can be tough. Try your luck if you come early. Otherwise there is a parking garage nearby at 47 Broad Street.
Taking the T:
The closet T stop is the Aquarium stop on the Blue line, and you would take the State Street exit. The next easiest T stop would be State Street stop on the Orange line.
When & Where
Boston Singles Club
If you are looking for first-class singles events, you have come to the right place! We aim to bring friendly and approachable singles together for fun times and meaningful connections.
- Friendly & Approachable Singles
- Fun, Flirtatious Events
- Dating & Relationship Educational Events
- And much, much more!
We are here to serve you and answer any questions you may have. We put our customers first. We listen to you and help you find who you are looking for. See what we’re all about and attend our next event! Join us now at http://www.meetup.com/BostonSingles !