Our Exhibitors area, located in the main lobby of the conference location where thousands pass thru at each of our evening concerts that take place on Friday and Saturday night. This area, an important piece of the atmosphere during our events is not only a place where our attendees can hear about the positive things small companies like yours is doing in their communities or even around the world, they can also purchase and support your mission. For a fee of $150 per night, you can be apart of an event that is changing the way people do ministry around the world. Below you will find not only what is provided with your booth but also the guidelines that we expect you to uphold while you are ministering with us this conference weekend:
Exhibitor Booth Rental Includes:
- (1) 6ft Table to sell merchandise.
- Power Hook Up. (We ONLY provide a source, no supplies)
- (2) Chairs.
- (3) Merchant Passes. Any additional team members, over the (3) allowed will not be allowed entry until general admission is open and will be required to pay GA price to enter the building.
Flavor Fest does not provide WiFi access, exhibitor is required to provide this for their booth if needed. Please also note that exhibitors products have the right to be reviewed, if Flavor Fest feels as if the quality or nature of the product does not uphold to the excellence of our event we have the right to deny booth rental. Flavor Fest/Crossover Church accepts no liability for any lost or stolen equipment, products or personal belongings the Exhibitor has brought with them.
1. Exhibitors are required to provide any additional items they may need that is not included in the booth rental.
2. Exhibitors are required to provide a professional and clean appearance. A tablecloth is required.
3. Exhibitors are required to have a team members at their booth at ALL times.
4. Exhibitor Registration/Check In opens atsharp and closes 30 minutes before doors open at . No set up should be taking place once the doors open for security purposes.
5. Exhibitor area closes atsharp, all booths must be packed up and cleaned by .
6. All exhibitor team members are asked to respect our staff and leaders during their time at Flavor Fest.
7. No music or sound is allowed at the Exhibitor Booth, due to the nature of the event this will cause excess noise that can distract from the concert and other events happening around the building.
8. No Foul/Explicit/Degrading product or behavior is allowed.
9. If the Exhibitor has purchased both nights their table must be broken down each night. No product, equipment or personal belongings will be allowed to be left on campus, as Flavor Fest/Crossover Church accepts no liability for these items.
Have questions about Flavor Fest 2014: Exhibitors? Contact Crossover Church