FK4L BOOTCAMP - Military/PT style training - 6.16.12
Saturday, June 16, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
- Military / PT style training.
- WOD is announced at event start. 1-1.5 hour training session.
- Movements can and will be scaled to accomodate injury or limitations, but not for lack of effort.
- Grinding through movements enhances fitness and mental toughness.
- Have a basic understanding of CrossFit-esque movements: Burpee, squat, pull-up, kipping, hollow rocks, L-sit, lunges, mobility drills, etc.
- Be prepared to WORK HARD. You quit, you are banned.
- Be prepared to be pushed with LOUD/in-your-face verbal cues. Some positive, some negative. If you are a sensitive snowflake, go do basic CrossFit or something else.
- Train like you are going to win a game. Want it.
- Have fun. Get some!
What you need to be prepared for (can change class by class):
- Be prepared to run. On concrete or grass. Innov-8 230's or greater.
- Bring water.
- Dress warm, it's cold. Beanies, underarmor, etc.
Have questions about FK4L BOOTCAMP - Military/PT style training - 6.16.12? Contact FK4L Bootcamp