Fisher's Innovation CAMP: Columbus Advertising & Marketing Powwow
Friday, March 22, 2013 from 12:15 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
DISCOVER, ENGAGE, and release your CREATIVITY
Fisher Association of Marketing Professionals (AMP) and Innovation Fisher (IF) are proud to host the fourth annual Columbus Advertising & Marketing Powwow (CAMP).
DISCOVER how some of the worlds top companies harness the forces of innovation to bring revolutionary products and services to your doorstep.
ENGAGE with cutting edge thought leaders and hear how they are using innovation to change the marketing world, and release your own CREATIVITY.
Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of this journey and mark this day off on your calendars.
When & Where
Innovation Fisher (IF) & Fisher Association of Marketing Professionals (AMP)
The Fisher Association of Marketing Professionals is the graduate marketing student organization at The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business. AMP aims to develop and prepare students for careers in marketing by providing members with the support, knowledge, and guidance necessary to become leaders in the field of marketing.
AMP strives to:
- Support members seeking marketing-related careers;
- Educate members on relevant marketing topics and trends;
- Expose members to respected marketing leaders and firms to provide networking opportunities; and
- Raise awareness both internally and externally to the Fisher community for Fisher’s marketing discipline
Innovation Fisher is a graduate-level student organization at The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business, focused on innovation practice. IF members are offered exposure to real world application of innovation practice, theory, and methodologies to complement Fisher innovation curriculum via a series of skill-based workshops, site visits to innovation centers, and both internal and external consulting engagements intended to provide tangible skill application opportunities for students.
IF strives to:
1. To educate students on the practice of innovation
2. To inspire our members to think beyond the confines of what they already know
3. To engage students and provide opportunities for real life application
4. To engage members in the larger Innovation Initiative within the Fisher College of Business