San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Fisher College Homecoming Weekend
Community Celebration for
Alumni ~ Students ~ Parents ~ Faculty ~ Friends
Friday, October 25, 2013
- Campus & Residence Tours
- All-Alumni Pub Party at The Tap, Faneuil Hall, 17 Union Street
Saturday, October 26, 2013
- Campus & Residence Tours (ongoing)
- Alumni Basketball and Baseball Games (Off-Campus0
- Researching Your Family Tree
- Hospitality & Tourism Alumni Reunion - combined with Alumni Lunch
- “Lean In” during Homecoming Weekend
- Alumni Class Photos
- Lunch in Alumni Hall Alumni Hall, 116 Beacon Street
- Honoring 50th and 25th Class Reunion Anniversary / Outstanding Alumni Award Ceremony / Welcoming new students to Fisher College traditions
- Guided Tour of the New England Historical Genealogical Society Research Library
- SOLD OUT! Ghosts & Gravestones Trolley Tour
- Athletics Hall of Fame
- Alumni Late Night, Forum, 755 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
Sunday, October 27. 2013
- Farewell Brunch
Alumni are welcome to reminisce in the library, Trustees Reading Room and One Arlington Ballroom.
Please call the hotels directly to make your reservation by September 14. Let them know that you will be to attending Fisher College’s Homecoming weekend for special rates.
- Wyndham Boston Beacon Hil, 5 Blossom Street 617-742-7630
- The John Jeffries House, 14 David Mugar Way 617-367-1866
Parking is available in the Boston Common Garage (6 minute walk from campus)
A limited number of parking spaces are available for guests with accessibility concerns. Please call 617.670.4419 for information.
Questions? Kristen Sherman, Director of Alumni Relations, ksherman01 at fisher dot edu or call 617-670-4419 .
When & Where
Fisher College is a non-protit, accredited, private, independent instution offering bachelor, associate, and master degrees as well as certificate programs. The college is located in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts.