San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Calling all entrepreneurs! Are you a creating an innovative technology-based venture with the potential for high-scale explosive growth?
Then plan to attend an Info Session to learn more about the FirstWaVE Accelerator Program... and *Bring Your Own Lunch (*BYOL)
The FirstWaVE Accelerator program is a true "by entrepreneur, for entrepreneur" program designed to provide tech startups with facilitated access to experienced mentors, co-working or dedicated office space, and unique events to help your venture succeed.
Specific program benefits include:
- Dedicated mentors/advisors
- 24/7 Coworking access
- Option for super-affordable dedicated space in FirstWaVE Venture Center
- Dedicated corporate coach
- Free access to FirstWaVE EIR team (Entrepreneurs in Residence) & Funding Coaches (for help with preparing detailed pro formas, investor pitches and executive summaries)
- Free access to a dedicated team of student interns (for assistance with market research, product testing, etc.)
- Free access to FirstWaVE Business Network (that includes vetted professional service providers, domain experts, corporate contacts, etc.)
- Closed door business pitches with investor panel
- Intros to our FirstWaVE Investor Network
- Access to quarterly “Live Pitch” events – invitation only
- Plus WaVE Roundtable Membership benefits (Roundtable Mtgs, Intern Speed-dating, Homepage Throwdowns, etc.)
- Plus: MSFT Bizspark Plus, Mobex, SiteWit, IT Authorities, etc.
The FirstWaVE Accelerator was built based on our BUILD, LAUNCH, GROW framework, a framework designed to tailor the resources you need based on the stage of your company – from prototype development (post-idea) to high-scale growth (market traction, documented sales, etc.).
To learn more, please plan to attend this Info Session ... and *Bring Your Own Lunch (BYOL)
We look forward to seeing you!
When & Where
Tampa Bay WaVE
Tampa Bay WaVE is a 'by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs' non-profit helping entrepreneurs turn ideas into growing tech businesses in Tampa Bay.