San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Otha “Wayne” Johnson team and industry professionals will help educate you on the home buying process by explaining their respective roles, responsibilities and how they can guide and protect you. Many tips and strategies will be shared at this event along with the most up to date, eye-opening statistics and local market conditions.
**Free lists of available properties (including Foreclosures)**
***Free Drinks and Food as well***
With the drop in home prices over the last few years, and record low interest rates, 2/3 of Bay Area residents can now afford to buy the median priced home. This creates a unique opportunity for:
• First time home buyers - Low down payment loans
• Record low interest rates and discounted property prices create a never before opportunity Trade up buyers – For some price ranges this is the perfect trade up environment
• Real Estate investors - buying rental units with predictable cash flow returns (preferred to the volatility of the stock market or meager returns on money instruments)
• Come to this fast paced, content rich seminar. Learn how to: Qualify for a "No Money Down Payment Program" and Low 30 year Fixed Rate loan to qualify for a 3.5% down payment loan as a Move-up buyer
• How to identify and profit from buying a short sale or foreclosure?
• What provisions to put in your purchase contract?
• How to get the seller and bank to take your offer?
• How to protect yourself from hidden structural and title problems?
*Realtors, Brokers do not qualify for this event