(First Ever) Red Stick Food Swap
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (CST)
Baton Rouge, LA
Handmade Food & Craft Swap
Kick-off the holiday season by swapping homemade & handcrafted goodies! All swap items must be homemade, homegrown, foraged or handcrafted by you.
You must register and have a ticket to participate in this event. Each swapper with a ticket can bring 1 guest to enjoy the event. Please do not bring more than one guest per swapper. Your guest does not need a ticket.
By "purchasing" a free ticket you agree to the following:
1) I will adhere to the highest food safety and cleanliness standards in food preparation.
2) I will label all food and beauty items with an expiration date and storage instructions, if applicable.
3) I will bring nothing that has been canned prior to November 2012.
4) I will contact Red Stick Food Swap at email@example.com if I can not attend so that my ticket can be given to the next swapper on the waitlist.
5) I will assume all liability; specifically I agree to not hold liable food swap hosts, swap venue owners/providers, or other swap participants.
6:30-7:00: sign in, set up swap items & samples, fill out swap sheets
7:00-7:30: browse offerings & sample goods; enjoy refreshments/samples
7:30-8:00: write trade offers on others’ sheets
8:00-8:30: review swap sheet offers, find each other & swap away!
Please arrive no later than 6:45pm
You can bring a bunch of one thing or multiples of a few different things. It's up to you!
Please be sure to practice good food-safety standards. Take precautions to adequately protect your food while it is in transport, and while it is at the swap, if needed (i.e. a cooler).
We will provide swap sheets, name tags, writing utensils, and other necessary materials for the event. If you are providing samples, please bring everything necessary to let other sample your items.
Before you go
Bringing snacks/samples to share?
Great! Make sure to bring any serving utensils/platters you might need. Please label them on the bottom to make sure you get them back.
At the swap
How to swap
After the swap
For more information about our homemade food & craft swap, visit our website at www.redstickfoodswap.wordpress.com
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.