Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
The Digital Arts Experience in conjunction with The Westchester County Association Blueprint Accelerator Network invite anyone and everyone with a startup, business idea or product to apply for the first annual Westchester Startupalooza. Those selected will get to showcase their business idea to the members of the community as well as a panel of seasoned business professionals and successful entrepreneurs in a trade show style environment. The winner will receive a logo designed by The Digital Arts Experience’s creative team, a 6 month coworking membership and free admission to The Westchester Startup Weekend.
YOU WILL GET
- Expert feedback on your business idea
- A chance to win valuable support for starting your business
- To network with local business owners, professionals and successful entrepreneurs in your area
- Chris Dessi - CEO of Silverback Social
- Paulette Oliva - Founder of MeritDirect
- Alan Brody - Founder of TECHmarketing and iBreakfast.com
- Len Fassler - President of Sage Equities Inc.
- Nicholas Puro - WCA's Blueprint Accelerator Network Selection Committee
- A logo for your business designed by the Creative Team at The Digital Arts Experience
- 6 months of free coworking
- Free admission to Startup Weekend