San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Digital Arts Experience in conjunction with The Westchester County Association Blueprint Accelerator Network invite anyone and everyone with a startup, business idea or product to apply for the first annual Westchester Startupalooza. Those selected will get to showcase their business idea to the members of the community as well as a panel of seasoned business professionals and successful entrepreneurs in a trade show style environment. The winner will receive a logo designed by The Digital Arts Experience’s creative team, a 6 month coworking membership and free admission to The Westchester Startup Weekend.
YOU WILL GET
- Expert feedback on your business idea
- A chance to win valuable support for starting your business
- To network with local business owners, professionals and successful entrepreneurs in your area
- Chris Dessi - CEO of Silverback Social
- Paulette Oliva - Founder of MeritDirect
- Alan Brody - Founder of TECHmarketing and iBreakfast.com
- Len Fassler - President of Sage Equities Inc.
- Nicholas Puro - WCA's Blueprint Accelerator Network Selection Committee
- A logo for your business designed by the Creative Team at The Digital Arts Experience
- 6 months of free coworking
- Free admission to Startup Weekend
When & Where
The Digital Arts Experience
The Digital Arts Experience is Westchester's Creative Hub, combining educational programs in the digital arts, affordable workspace and production studios under one roof. It is a community of creative professionals from the aspiring to the seasoned veteran. Find out more at www.thedae.com or call 914-644-8100.