Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Cater By Design
proudly presents the
First Annual Art Student Festival
at The Anaheim Ebell Club
in the Grand Ballroom
The hidden gem of event venues
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
5 PM to 8 PM
(714) 482-DISH OR (714) 482-3474
226 N Helena St, Anaheim, California 92805
Featuring artists of all ages from the local communities
Hors d’oeuvres and refreshments available
R.S.V.P. today by going to AnnualArtFestival.EventBrite.com or by
emailing MiguelD@CaterByDesign.com with number of attendees.
Art Submission Guidelines
Cater By Design is proud to showcase artworks by young people at the Ebell Cub of Anaheim. In order to present student works appropriately, art teachers and parents are asked to comply with the following guidelines. If you have any questions, please email MiguelD@CaterByDesign.com or call 714-482-3474 (DISH) or 714-277-6548.
- First Annual Student Art Festival is open to students of all ages from Southern California.
- Art teachers and parents are asked to choose the best work to display from student efforts.
- Entrant agrees that all submissions are original art works and belong to them, or they are authorized to enter them into the art festival on the behalf of actual artist in artist’s name.
- The maximum number of pieces accepted for exhibition may be capped due to limited space.
- Art works must arrive matted and ready to hang. Wall relief works must arrive with hanging hooks or hanging wires attached.
- Three-dimensional works like sculptures should be well balanced.
- Subject matter chosen by the artist to portray should be appropriate for public display. The art festival curator reserves the right to make final exhibition content decisions. Accepted submissions do not necessarily guarantee art piece will be displayed.
- Each piece should clearly carry the name of the artist on the back or base.
- Wall labels must accompany each piece on a 3" x 5" card.
- Typed information on white card-stock label must include:
Title, if available:
- Pieces that arrive without a label may not be displayed, or will be given last priority.
- Works must remain on display at the art festival for the entire exhibition run.
- Flash photography will be allowed in the student display galleries only during the show.
- Art teachers, parents or designated representatives of the art student will deliver all art works by pre-arrangement with curator, OR on Tuesday, June 25, between 4 PM to 8 PM. Art Festival Security is not authorized to release artwork without specific staff approval. No art is to be removed until after the conclusion of the show after 8 PM on Wednesday, June 26, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- First Annual Student Art Festival is on Wednesday, June 26, from 5 PM to 8 PM.
- Entrants understand and agree that all submissions will be handled properly, however we cannot guarantee and will not be held responsible for any damage, loss, or theft of any or all items submitted prior, during, or after the art festival.
- Cater By Design and the Ebell Club of Anaheim will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, theft, or other incident from submitting one’s works to the art festival.