Join us as we celebrate Boldly Me's first anniversary on Friday, April 12 in an evening of delicious food and exciting entertainment at the Marriott in Fremont, CA.
Actress and radio show host Faith Alpher will be our Master of Ceremonies.
Please support Boldly Me's ongoing mission to provide counseling programs, training and recreational classes to help individuals build self-esteem and learn to adapt to their physical differences caused from disease, injury, medical treatments, or physical condition.
The ticket price (a portion of which is tax deductible) will include:
- - Dinner (choices of steak, chicken or vegetarian)
- - Drinks
- - Dessert
- - Silent Auction
- - Live Entertainment (a showcase of performances primarily cast from recreational classes offered by Boldly Me)
- - Musical entertainment by the Dream Achievers Band a world traveling band of autistic musicians led by FCSN - Friends of Children with Special Needs
A designated Childcare area will be available with kid's meals and entertainment included. "Childcare Tickets" are $25.00 per child.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
The following sponsorship levels (which include complimentary tickets and other promotional benefits) are available for this event:
- Turquoise: $225 (includes 2 complimentary tickets)
- Opal: $500 (includes 3 complimentary tickets)
- Ruby: $1,000 (includes 4 complimentary tickets)
- Pearl: $2,500 (includes 5 complimentary tickets)
- Sapphire: $5,000 (includes 7 complimentary tickets)
- Diamond: $10,000 (includes 10 complimentary tickets)
For more details about the additional benefits of each sponsorship level, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-768-9257. You can purchase sponsorship packages here, or save on the processing fees by arranging your sponsorship with us directly.
Support Boldly Me with a Donation
If you wish to make a separate donation to support Boldly Me, go to our Boldly Me Donation Page.
Connect With Us
Please contact us at: email@example.com or call 408-768-9257.
When & Where
At Boldly Me, we build individual self-esteem and raise public awareness for those who feel different. We do this through counseling programs, training, and recreational classes that help individuals learn to love themselves, their friends, and their families.