Firearms Skills Development Workshops - 09/07/13
Saturday, September 7, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
YOU MUST SIGN UP PRIOR TO THE CLASS IN ORDER TO TAKE PART
At Constantia Private Security, we believe that every firearms owner should be well trained in the safe use of their weapon systems.
Unfortunately, many people don't learn such basic skills as firing behind cover and holster drills, due to range restrictions.
These workshops serve several functions:
- It is during this time that we will provide live fire instruction for the Secuity Guard Exposed Firearm Permit.
- It is to provide intermediate and advanced students a time to be able to work on the perishible skills that one doesn't normally get to work on, when at the range.
- It may be used to introduce students to other types of firearms, such as patrol rifles and shotguns.
This training will be held in the Tactical Range (non public side) of Evans Shooters World. On occasion, and where specified, we may use alternative outdoor ranges, specifically if we are doing Shotgun or Patrol Rifle work.
CA PPO#16301, TFF#1388
Refund Policy, Reschedules, Cancellations.
We book the range time based on the number of students we have, and the subject matter taught. We rent the range by the hour. If we book for 3 hours, and 8 of 10 students don't show up, we still have to rent the range. Therefore, we MUST adhere to a strict refund/reschedul policy.
Skills Development Students
- We will refund registrations up to 48 hours before an event starts.
Exposed Permit/Pistol 101 Students
- The cost of the range is included in your class registration. If you decide at this point that you do NOT want your exposed permit, you are not eligible for any refunds.
- When you are done the classroom portion, we will SCHEDULE a date for the range based on the times we have the range.
- If you cannot make your scheduled range date, we will reschedule ONE TIME. If you are not able to make your rescheduled time, you will be subject to a $20.00 reschedule fee.