DOUG RICHARD'S SCHOOL FOR STARTUPS AT THE ROYAL INSTITUTION
the huge success of our seminars around the UK, Doug and the School for Startups
team are presenting at The Royal Institution. A must-attend event for any budding
entrepreneur, " Find, Pitch & Close: The Art of Securing Investment " is hosted
personally by Doug Richard and is a cornerstone of the School for Startups curriculum.
The seminar will cover 2x 2-hour sessions followed by a live and interactive 90-minute Dragon's Den style "entrepreneur surgery" global webcast. As an attendee you will have the opportunity to ask Doug and our Special Guest speaker Brent Hoberman questions - and participate as international viewers contribute ideas via the live chat-room!
At "Find, Pitch & Close” you will learn:
The key questions every entrepreneur must be able to answer when considering seeking investment:
• How to know when you’re ready for money
• How to know how much money you need
• Identifying the different types of money
• Where to find investors
• How to create the perfect pitch
• The rules of how to interview an investor
• The secrets of increasing your value
• How to be savvy and cut the best deal
• 3 things to avoid in any investment
Special Guest Appearance by Brent Hoberman, founder of Lastminute.com and the recently launched PROfounders Capital, will also be talking about raising investment from his own experience.
Don’t miss the chance to learn from highly successful and foremost experts and join Doug and Brent for seminar guaranteed to help prepare you on the road to investment.
Who should attend?
• Owners & managers of growing businesses
• People thinking about starting a business
• Business, Marketing and MA students
• Pros interested in understanding financing better
• 6 hours of business tuition with one of the UK's leading entrepreneurs
• Access to online resources and materials, including membership of VentureNavigator (see details below)
• Accreditation as a Graduate of School for Startups (web-badge)
• Free refreshments throughout the afternoon, followed by an evening drinks reception