Let's face it, the cloud is where business is going. More and more companies of all sizes are migrating their mission critical business applications into the cloud. Maybe you have even wondered what your business might be like if it was running it the cloud too. Perhaps you have questions about reliability, cost or security? Maybe you don't even understand what all of this cloud business is all about.
BCS Prosoft would like to invite you and your colleagues to attend Part 2 of Your Firm In The Cloud. This educational lunch & learn is a great way to learn about cloud business technology in a non-sales environment while providing a unique networking experience for local executives from a variety of industries.
If you couldn't make it to Part 1, don't worry. We will run through a complete recap and then focus on security in the cloud and what you should be looking for in a Service Level Agreement (SLA). During this free event we will cover:
- What exactly is the cloud?
- Common terms associated with cloud computing
- Different types of platforms and cloud environments
- What you should look for in a cloud services provider
- The economic advantages of working in the cloud
- The softer advantages like working from home
- The costs of a cloud vs. on-premise solution
- Concerns about privacy and SECURITY
- Lunch and parking provided
When & Where
SA Lengua is a language exchange group that meets every Wednesday at the Bombay Bicycle Club in San Antonio, Texas to practice different languages in a friendly, judgement-free setting over cheap drinks.