Financial Peace University is a 13-week program that encourages positive behavior with accountability and support. Classes will take place every Saturday from January 7 to March 31, 2012; 10 am to 12 noon at The Park Church Independence.
Financial Peace University:
- Teaches financial responsibility with easy baby steps
- Helps eliminate debt using the Debt Snowball method
- Offers accountability and continued support with lifetime membership
- Trains participants to spend every dollar on paper with the zero-based budget planner
- Empowers people struggling with financial hardships by establishing a plan to take control of their finances
The $95 Financial Peace Member Kit includes:
- Financial Peace University Workbook
13 life-changing lessons designed to be worth $2,000-$3,000 in information and education!
- All 13 Lessons on CD
Listen to the lessons anytime, or use them as a refresher once you've completed the program.
- Dave's best-selling book, Financial Peace Revisited
Over a million have benefited from these solid financial principles of common-sense money management.
- Financial Peace University Envelope System
Easy cash management envelope system.
- Budgeting Forms
Complete set of monthly budgeting forms and examples.
- UPDATED Financial Peace University Bonus CD
Includes financial calculator, screen saver and more!
- Two Debit Card Holders
Helps you stop busting your budget!
- Tip Cards
Easy reference guides for you to use when you go out.
- Member Resource Center
Information about how to get started in the MRC, a free online tool with exclusive clips, stories, assignments, forums, and much more.
Registration is required for class attendance. Registration deadline is December 22, 2011.
For more information contact: