Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
June 20th- Sat 2:00 - 5:00 PM
- Shirley Luo – Vice President, Distressed Credit Investing, Goldman Sachs
- Kevin Chen – CIO, ACM Funds; Adjunct Professor, NYU; Former Director, Morgan Stanley
- Linda Yao – Corporate Treasury Strategy, IBM
- Shuangxing Li – PE, Goldman Sachs
- Finance career options: Banking (Commercial/Investment), PE/VC, Corporate Finance, Funds (Mutual/ Hedge fundè trader, quantitative analyst, marketing, portfolio manager): Financial planning (CFP, certified financial planner) ; insurance, pubic accounting (i.e. valuation division) & others.
- Design/accelerate your career path
- Various job cultures/life style
- What talents/skills do companies look for?
- How to start? (How to find a job, what needs to be paid attention when work in a US firm, etc.