In this learning/networking event you learn how to guarantee profitable distribution of your films, documentaries, instructional videos, across Amazon, iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, iPhone, Android. If you create any kind of content, this meetup will help you ensure that you can quickly and profitably distribute your content online and off. You will learn:
- About more than two dozen free or cheap tools & resources for packaging, promoting and delivering content across media. Specific distribution options addressed include Amazon, iTunes, Hulu, Netflix, iPhone & guaranteed theatrical release for feature films.
- How to ensure your content finds its audience quickly and cost effectively.
- Specific tools and techniques you can use to create better content more quickly. This is particularly important for people who want to write a book but don't have the time.
- How to promote your products through search engines, social media and mass media.
- Ways to deliver content in several media, simultaneously, very cost effectively. A print book becomes an audio book, becomes a Kindle book.
This meeting is a must for filmmakers and other content developers struggling to bring their products to market. This meetup will start promptly at 11:30 with some moderated networking activities and will end promptly at 1 after a lecture followed by Q & A. This is a perfect midweek lunch time networking opportunity, and it will recenter you on your business objectives on the day most of us lose focus. This meetup is tax deductible and you'll receive a page of notes that documents the key concepts and tools covered in the course to ensure you remember, and can apply, what you've learned.
This meetup will happen in the Beyond Baroque theater in Venice. 12 Hour Free parking is half a block away. See the attached map.
Total cost for the class is $20 and includes a snack. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. To secure your space, just pay $20 via paypal and click the RSVP button for the event here on Eventbrite. Note, this event is marketed in multiple places, so if you don't see ticket sales here on Eventbrite, it doesn't mean no one is coming. We'll be there.
Just want to walk in to the meeting instead of paying in advance? Bring $20 cash...but you won't get a snack and if it happens to be crowded, you won't get a seat.
Wish this event was on another day of the week or at another time? Want to purchase the course notes for this class or register your interest in attending the event online? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Nancy Fulton is a writer/producer who has produced content across all media. Her films and books, including BACK FROM IRAQ, can be found on Amazon. Her articles can be found on business and techical sites worldwide. Her apps, including the HollywoodPros App, can be found on Android and Iphone.