San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
C3, SuperCon 2K Series in conjunction with Westwood College - South Campus is proud to announce Fighter Frenzy on December 7th 2013. This will be the season opener for C3 and the SuperCon 2K Series. The Fighter Frenzy will feature a variety of different events which include:
- Showcasing games from the new PlayStation 4
- Showcasing games from the new Xbox One
- Special guest from the industry
- Tournament play in games such as Killer Instict, WWE 2K14, HALO 4, Super Street Fighter 4, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Call of Duty: Ghost, and more
- Mid year Animeland Pizza Party for Animeland Wasabi 2014
- Casual play in games such as Dance Central 3, Sports Champions 2 and more
- Featuring the great Rock Band setup of Death of the Arcade Entertainment
- Game developers from Westwood College
- Tons of prizes and giveaways with the chance to win a new PlayStation 4 and/or Xbox One
- Ability to purchase additional raffle ticket to win a free PlayStation 4 and/or Xbox One
Make sure you check out our entire game roster here as all these games will be available to play for casual play. From livestreaming, raffles, and more Fighter Frenzy at Westwood College - North Campus is the place to be so don't miss out.
When & Where
Colorado Cutthroat Connection (C3)
Colorado Cutthroat Connection (C3) is a premier video game marketing company that specializes in online and offline video game events. We offer competitive video game tournaments, promotions, community leadership projects, and educational opportunities to those who seek knowledge of how to be involved and/or seek a career in the gaming industry.
C3 started in 2003 with the development of a multi-game video game tournament called Colorado Cutthroat Console Tournament (CCCT), now known as CutthroatCon, by the Omicron Pi chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc. at the University of Colorado in Colorado Springs. Initially a fundraiser, the event catered to Gamers across the nation. The first year of the event hosted over 100 participants and the number grew to 500 within a three year span and in 2006 the founder, Gregory Richardson decided to transform CCCT into the business now called C3.
C3 offers interactive competitive and casual gaming by inviting “the at home gamer” to live gaming events. In the last decade, video gaming has become mainstream to the marketplace. Video games in the US Industry Report.” (IBISWorld) stated that 65% of American households play video or computer games, and more than 74% of Americans are regularly online. Today there are an estimated 500 million online gamers across the world. In addition, the video game industry is valued at more than $38 billion and has grown by 250% since 2000. In the end, C3 has made gaming in Colorado more than just an at home event. It’s an activity that both parents and children can enjoy together.
Over the last couple of years, C3 has secured various partners and sponsors who believe in promoting social networking events, This list includes: University of Colorado in Denver (Black Student Services), Westwood College, Jack in the Box, Popchips, Microsoft Store, GameStop, Vitamin Water, NOS Energy Drink, Comic Book Class Room, Allied Marketing, Animeland, Track-Scan and more.
Because of sponsors and partners, C3 is the only large video gaming marketing, event management and promotions provider in Colorado. By working with the National Video Game Association (NVGA) http://nvgaonline.com, C3 helped to build the national program called SuperCon 2K Series http://supercon2k.com. C3 also provides operational and financial support to events within the series. Examples of these events are:
- Denver Comic Con, a Denver based comic book convention (attendance 23,000 )
- Animeland Wasabi (Denver's up and coming anime convention in Colorado)
- ABQ Comic Expo (New Mexico largest comic book convention)
- Mega-Con, the largest sci-fi convention held in Florida (35,000 attendees).
C3 is unique from most companies because of our ability to cater to all generations young and old. We provide easy access to products, promotions, panels, workshops and events that combine the interest of the gaming industry and other niche forms of entertainment. By continuously expanding our social network, we provide avenues and marketing presence which allows businesses (who have products to showcase) the ability to touch and engage with any and all potential customers across Colorado and beyond.