Vanguard University's Enactus Team is proud to present its Fifth Annual Environmental Sustainability Conference. Our continuing goal is to educate the O.C. community about the impact of sustainable practices in the business field.
Our speakers include:
- Martin Diedrich- Kean Coffee, Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- Claire Cummings - Bon Appetit Management Co., West Coast Fellow
- John Spirko- Fit For Green, Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- Jesse Baker- Ecofficiency, Founder
- Francene Kaplin- "Composting: An Easy Sustainability Practice Everyone Can Do!" Ph.D
- Becky Rosaler- Plant With Purpose, Marketing and Events Coordinator
Our exhibits include:
- Fit For Green
- NYR Organics
- OC Green Drinks
- Yerba Mate
- Gray Designs
- Pasadena Heritage
- Center for Living Peace
- Costa Mesa Sanitary District
- Plant with Purpose
- UCI PowerSave Green Campus
- Bon Appeit Mangement Company
- Mesa Water District
- NYR Organics
- Mesa Water District- Water Conservation Bucket and Hydrant.
- NYR Organics Gift Bag- various natural products (2 Organic face washes , a daily face moisture, a shower gel, a hand cream)
- Plant With Purpose- Pine-needle basket, tumbler, Scott Sabin's book, Thai scarf.....
- Gray Designs - Slumped bottle
- Center For Living Peace- Basket
- Guayaki Yerba Mate- Yerba Mate Gourd Gift Pack
Link to our schedule:
http://enactus.vanguard.edu/projects/green-conference/schedule/ (due to weather projections exhibits will be located in Newport Mesa Church)
It is going to be a great day! We are excited about our speakers and the endless possibilities to learn about sustainable practices. There will be about 150+ guests attending the conference making networking opportunities available. There will also be a delicious lunch provided by Bon Appetit Management Company.
You do not want to miss out on this great opportuntiy to learn and network!
When & Where
Vanguard University's Enactus
Enactus is an international non-profit organization that works with leaders in business and higher education to mobilize university students to make a difference in their communities, while developing the skills to become socially responsible business leaders. Participating students form teams on their university campuses and apply business concepts to develop outreach projects that improve the quality of life and standard of living for people in need.