Fiesta Fundraiser at Rick’s Home and Garden
A once-in-a-lifetime summer evening:
- Be part of a private cooking demo with Rick in his home kitchen
- Enjoy the unearthing of an authentic Yucatecan heritage pig roast with all the trimmings
- Sample ceviches from the raw bar, myriad little tacos from tortillas made in front of your eyes, salads from Rick’s garden, just-ground chocolate transformed into delicious desserts
- Taste Mexico’s best wines with Topolo’s sommelier Jill Gubesch
- Take a modern mixology (and margarita!) lesson from Frontera’s Jordan Johnston
- Tour the Bayless garden with (and get advice from) master gardener Bill Shores
- Groove to music by Jonas Friddle and The Majority
- Take home a personalized copy of any one of Rick’s 8 cookbooks
- Only a small number of tickets will be sold!
100% of which goes to capital improvement grants for local family farms.
Your attendance insures vibrant local family farms providing the most delicious seasonal food.
When & Where
Frontera Farmer Foundation
The Frontera Farmer Foundation is committed to promoting small, sustainable farms serving Chicago area restaurants and farmers markets, by providing them with capital development grants. The Foundation envisions a year-round interchange between sustainable farmers and chefs or market patrons, in which the seasonal products of local agriculture provide the foundation for regional cuisine and the assurance of a sustainable future.