San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hey ladies! Time to clean out your cabinets and closets! Our next swap party is on calendar.
How it works: Open your closet. Look in your closet. Reach into your closet and remove the crap that’s been gathering dust, and bring it to the meet-up. Swap it for something new-to-you. Boom.
Event cost is $5! Bites and beverages will be available plus a limited amount of giveaways and door prizes! Vendors will also be on site if you're looking for that new-new. Space is limited so please purchase a presale ticket to guarantee entry.
Clothes drop-off: 7:00-7:45PM
Swap til you drop: 8:00-9:30PM
Spread the word!
Feeling plei-ful? Stay to plei! After the swap party stay for the Mingle and Plei event until 1:30am!
Examples of items to swap include:
• Natural hair products
• Accessories (hats, jewelry, purses, belts, sunglasses, etc.)
• Tops and blouses
• Pants and slacks
• Shoes, sandals, heels & boots
Rules for this event:
1. All swapped items will be sorted upon arrival.
2. Ladies of all sizes and shapes are welcome... and our pregnant friends too!
3. You may shop and swap as many items as you like however you must bring a minimum of five items to donate! This ensures that there are plenty of quality things to trade!
4. All items must be in good condition (washed AND ironed). Be sure to clean out your pockets for any loose articles you may have left in your clothes (such as money!).
5. Rule of thumb: If you wouldn't loan it to a friend don't bring it to swap!
6. If you don't plan on wearing it during the duration of the event please leave you loose clothing/articles such as sunglasses, jackets, cardigans, and hats in the car or at home. There would be nothing worse than to lose your favorite jacket that you wore to the event to someone who mistakenly thought it was a swap item.
7. Bring your accessories! Gently worn shoes, handbags, jewelry, scarves and unopened beauty products are welcome.
8. All beauty/hair products must be at least halfway full. Please be sure to clean the outside of the bottles and remove any product that may have spilled out.
9. There will be one room available for changing therefore feel free to wear a bathing suit underneath your clothing to try on clothing if you don't want to wait in line for the changing room.
10. Use this event as an opportunity to take fashion risks! If you've always wanted to wear a high-waisted skirt or a geometric print, but haven't wanted to make the investment, now is your time to road test the look—for free. If it doesn't work out, trade it in at the next party.
11. Put everything (including handbags and shoes) in the dryer on high heat (at least 120 degrees Fahrenheit) for 10 to 20 minutes before coming the the event. This will ensure that no one takes home any uninvited guests like bedbugs, clothing moths, carpet beetles and lice :-)
12. We will be donating extra items to charity. If you know of any organizations that would appreciate the donation please let us know!
When & Where