FHBA Fall Leadership Conference 2014
Daytona Beach Shores, FL
2014 Fall Leadership Conference
October 23 - 25
To attend meetings and events, a registration is required. The registration is free for all attending, and includes all meetings, the welcome reception, a luncheon with our sponsors and a one hour reception on Friday.
We have two ticketed events scheduled: Friday night's Beach Bash and Saturday's Awards Luncheon & Installation. Tickets can be purchased (above) on this website.
For the Meeting Schedule Click Here
The dress code for most meetings is business casual
The Shores Resort & Spa
Daytona Beach Shores
A Group Rate of $139 is being offered until the 6th of October (Includes a $10 Resort Fee)
Please Make Your Reservations BY OCTOBER 6th
Call (866) 934-7467 and mention that you are with the Florida Home Builders Association
Special Event Details
Thursday, October 23rd
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Welcome Reception (No Charge)
Business Casual Attire
Friday, October 24
12:00 – 1:00 pm
Meet Our Sponsors Luncheon (No Charge)
5:30 - 6:30 pm
Associates Social Hour (No Charge)
(With Our New CEO)
5:30 - 6:30 pm
Builders Social Hour (No Charge)
(With Our Contributing Sponsors)
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Beach Bash with Tropical Buffet Dinner ($75 per person)
Live Band & Silent Auction
(Dress is Island Cocktail Attire )
Saturday, October 25
12:00 - 2:00 pm
Awards Luncheon & Installation Ceremony ($35 per person)
FHBA thanks the following companies for their sponsorship of the Fall Conference:
Florida Home Builders Association
FACTS ABOUT THE FLORIDA HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION
- Established in 1949, the Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) represents the interests of Florida’s home building, remodeling and commercial construction industry.
- FHBA’s governmental affairs and legal action programs, along with its Political Action Committee, are designed to promote and protect homeownership opportunities throughout Florida.
- FHBA produces and sponsors the annual Southeast Building Conference (SEBC) – the largest regional building industry trade show and education conference in the South.
- FHBA provides continuing education for Florida licensed contractors to assure members stay on top of changing technologies and regulations, and to promote safe, high-quality housing for Floridians.
- FHBA promotes construction training through the Florida Construction Institute, the National Association of Home Builders’ Home Builders Institute, and partnerships with Florida’s regional workforce boards.
- FHBA keeps members abreast of important industry news through its weekly FHBAction News e-newsletter, produces a bi-monthly award-winning magazine, Florida HomeBuilder, and offers a variety of home building information to its members and the public on www.fhba.com.
- Through its wholly-owned subsidiary Florida Home Builders Insurance (www.fhbi.com), FHBA provides its members cost-effective coverage for general liability, commercial auto umbrella liability, builders’ risk, renovation and vacant property, contractors’ equipment, home warranty, project wraps, miscellaneous errors and omissions and bonds, and more.
- Each year, FHBA awards the construction industry’s most prestigious honors when it names the Builder, Associate, and Remodeler of the Year winners.
- FHBA’s Foundation and its Future Builders of America educational program helps teens understand and pursue rewarding careers in the home building industry and related trades. Additionally, the Foundation awards higher education scholarship to students pursuing a degree in the construction industry.