Fertility 101: Exciting New Fertility Options
Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 6:30 PM (PDT)
Laguna Hills, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hosted by Jane L. Frederick, MD, FACOG, this event will cover:
- How to select an infertility specialist
- What treatments are appropriate and most effective
- Understanding success rates
- Immunologic cause of infertility
- Recurrent miscarriage and unexplained infertility
- New fertility treatments that substantially increase success rates
All attendees will receive a free new patient consultation ($315 value). Attendees will also be entered into a raffle and the winner will receive up to a $1000 discount voucher for fertility treatment at HRC Fertility.
When & Where
Dr. Jane Frederick
Dr. Jane Frederick is an internationally noted specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Frederick is board certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility and Obstetrics/Gynecology from the University of Southern California. In addition, Dr. Frederick has received a variety of honors for her outstanding work in the field, and recently ranked among the top 10% in the nation from U.S. News and World Report.