Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
The next FEMA Continuity Program Manager Class will be held at the UMDNJ Newark Campus (30 Bergen Street, Newark, NJ) on February 27th, 2013 in the University Emergency Operations Center (ADMC 201) from 9:30am to 12:30pm.
Course objectives will cover:
· Basic concepts of continuity of operations.
· A brief overview of the COOP Program at UMDNJ.
· The benefits of developing a continuity program for your unit.
· Identifying the elements of a viable continuity program.
· Identification of business processes, resources, and tasks necessary to implement and manage a COOP program for your unit.
If you are interested in attending, please reply with an e-mail with your name and contact information. Please note that at the end of the class you will have the opportunity to take a test for FEMA certification. The test is not mandatory to attend but if you take the entire course, you should not have trouble passing.
Before the class, I would suggest you take the on-line FEMA Continuity of Operations Awareness Course. You can access the course on the internet at the FEMA Emergency Management Institute (http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/is546.asp).
If you have any questions about the course please contact:
Eugene Buerkle (Eugene.Buerkle@umdnj.edu)