Dance International will be hosting its annual Feed the Spirit Gala on November 2. It will be an elegant night to remember, filled with music, wine and local foods, silent and live auctions, and of course, dancing!
- Food and wine from local restaurants and wineries will be served.
- Marc Witmer and his Twilight Jazz band will play a great mix of ballroom, latin and salsa music for social dancing.
- Many wonderful performers including China from Ballet Afrique performing with our own Stewart Yaros dancing a Cha Cha.
- Other dance and musical performances representing cultures around the world.
- Wonderful items for prizes and silent auction, including restaurant gift certificates, diamond jewelry, premium champagne, art, clothing, etc.
When & Where
Our Mission at Dance International is to create a center uniting people of all ages and cultures through the teaching and sharing of art, dance, and music.